It's that time of the month again (yes, that time too but that's probably tmi! LOL) and I'm off to the fabulous Friday night crop at PaperArts. Except for I'm going now, 12:51pm, not tonight. Night crop is a little misleading as quite a few of us take advantage of the fact that the shop is open all day on Fridays - in fact I'm normally there by now not at home typing up a quick blog entry.
I used to wait until the children were home from school but as Richard was coming home at the same to look after them so I could push off at 3:30pm I suddenly had a 'lightbulb' moment and realised that if he was coming home in time for the children coming home why was I waiting until then to leave? I could leave and get there for when PaperArts opened? Couldn't I? Now, I'm not saying I'm organised enough to get there for 10am but I do try and get there so I can sit and have lunch with the lovely Christine!
On my agenda to do today? A baby album for some good friends, Bruce and Suzie who have just had an adorable baby girl, Amelie Grace (don't you just love that name?) who I saw, and held, yesterday. She is adorable, just like her 1 year old baby sister Josselyn!
0 comments:
Post a Comment