If you are reading this you've made it over from my old Typepad blog, so hello and welcome!
I don't have time to write much today as I must, must, must get on with some work. I'm suffering from P&P: prevarication and procrastination! And if I don't put a stop to it right now past history has taught me it could go on for days, perhaps weeks!
It's not completely ready yet, I definitely need to sort out links and the sidebars but I was, once again, suffering from P&P in trying to get it started so yesterday just decided to go for an off the peg theme, not mess around with it and just get it out there! Hopefully in the next few days I'll tidy it up a little and then make a start on making it my own.
Wednesday, 19 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment