Monday, 18 February 2008

The Cupcakeinator is Sick

Yesterday Noah and I made cupcakes. Oreo cookie cupcakes.



Yes, it took far longer than if I was just making them by myself. And yes, they took so long I had to wait to ice them until this morning but look at our results. Look at those cute mini Oreos:



Oreo_cupcakes





Of course he had to call himself "The Cupcakeinator" (The Cat in the Hat movie has influenced our family greatly...).

But sadly the Cupcakeinator is poorly today. In fact as I type this, at 12:42pm, he is in bed with a headache, a reasonably high temperature (38.8) and fast asleep. And for all of you with 5 year old boys you will know how unusual this is. As a mum, I'm trying not to worry and enjoy the relative peace and quiet, but the worry is always there...





So, sadly the Cupcakeinator has not even had a cupcake yet! Although I have to admit that this is probably not such a bad thing - that icing is soooo sweet. Reminder to self 'use less icing sugar next time'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment