About time too I hear you say.
I know, I know, the page is a 'little' on the bright side but hey, I felt like bright! It's been beautiful this week, typical gorgeous spring days. Crisp, bright blue skies, a slight chill in the air. Beautiful. So beautiful it deserves a bright new header. That and the fact I've been putting off posting anything in the hope that it would spur me on to actually create one.
I've had a go this time at playing with digi brushes and really like the effect you can get with them. These are a set of japanese ones (downloaded free from somewhere...).
OK, now I've got a new header there is no excuse for me not to post so hopefully I'll get my blogging swing back. That and I will have a lot more time now as I've now stopped work - Yay!
Later.
***Edited to add: If you can't see the new look page (you know who you are!) just try hitting the refresh button and it should all become brighter!!!***
0 comments:
Post a Comment