No, not that I'm unhappy with my Cricut - I'm not. I love my Cricut. But what I am annoyed about is that they've now announced that they will start shipping, in May 2007, a new larger format Cricut. One that will cut on either a 12"x12" mat or a 12" x 24" mat!!!! If I had know this I would have seriously have thought about buying that size as opposed to the 12"x6" one I have.
And they must have known for quite a while that this was going to happen. It really annoys me when they do this. Grrrrr!
On a happier note they are coming out with some FABULOUS new cartridges which I will have to have. I'm particularly loving these ones:
I know the last one is a bit left field for me, considering I have never been to Disney World - but I plan too! LOL.
I am also desiring one of these:This will not only carry your machine but has room for 12 cartridges, tools, accessories and a cell phone. Cool!
Luckily I'm having a 'round' birthday this year so I am now starting to lay the foundations of my rapidly increasing wish list! Obviously all of these will feature prominently on that list! So, Richard, family, take note!
0 comments:
Post a Comment