Just want to wish everyone I know a Happy New Year and hope that 2007 is a good year for all.
We had a very quiet New Year which is pretty much normal for us since having children and living so far away from family. We chatted, we watched a bit of TV, we drank champagne, wished each other a Happy New Year and then went... to bed!
Richard hasn't made any New Years resolutions. I'm still thinking about mine. Do I make some and inevitably not keep them? Or not make any and therefore not have anything to aim for? Difficult dilemma as even though I nearly always break any resolutions it is nice to have put those thoughts out there, to know that there are things you want to achieve in the coming year. This year I turn 40. There, I've said it. It wasn't too scary. I will be 40 this year and yes, there are things I would like to achieve. Some big things, some not so big, but something to aim for all the same.
I'm not going to put them all down here on my blog though. I've decided to do a mini album, which I will post as and when during the year.
Today is a glorious day, the sun is shining and a walk is beckoning. Perhaps a geocaching jaunt?
Happy New Year.
0 comments:
Post a Comment