Well, it seemed as if every UK Scrapper was sitting poised with multiple windows open on Wednesday evening waiting to book their chosen classes for the next ScrapManic weekend. I was one of them.
I was very tempted to just not book anything and see what was left at the end and just do those classes, a little bit on the wild side for me but I thought it would be fun to see what I would end up with and almost definitely would end up doing something outside of the box.
Sadly the control freak in me, yes unfortunately I am, just couldn't do it and so I found myself, along with 49 others, fingers poised, windows open and watching the clock count down (or should that be up?) to 8:00pm, when we were officially allowed to book our classes.
Some people, not naming names but check THIS blog out, got so excited they booked days in advance (only pulling your leg Jules
).
So, what did I book - and why?
Doodle Your Heart Out by Ali. Well doodling seems to be just such an 'in' thing at the moment and I have very mixed thoughts about it. I've seen some LO's that look amazing and others that, well quite honestly look like my 3 year old did them. I should probably run and hide after that last comment but I won't, it's just my opinion. So the class will be little experiment and foray in to the whole doodling phenomenon.
Stuck On You by Debbie. I've always enjoyed Debbie's classes in the past so I'm sure that this will be a great class. Not sure about the whole 'baking tray' thing but it's definitely out of my comfort zone so that's a good thing, isn't it?
Gilding the Lily by Kirsty. Taken mostly because I like Kirsty but on the plus side I do love a bit of glitter and sparkle so gilding should be fun. And of course I've never done a board book before so that should be fun too.
So they's me choices and happy I am with them too.
0 comments:
Post a Comment