Saturday, 14 January 2006

Guten Tag!

This is just a nod to my husbands
german background, I'm not about to go off and spout more A) because I
can't and B) because this was just a convenient way to lead in to the
fact that I've been tagged by Nat.

Four  jobs you've had in your life:



  1. Debenhams, Soft Furnishings
    Department - not really a job but I did my work experience there in the summer before moving on to sixth form.


  2. Accountancy firms - I have worked at
    too many accountancy firms to count, starting out as the office
    junior, working my way up to PA to a partner.


  3. Self Employed Bookkeeper and
    Management Accountant - I swore never to go back to accountancy after I had left to have the children, but I needed to go
    back to work and this was just an easy way of doing it.


  4. The Cutting Garden - yeah, dream job
    working in one of my LSS in Nova Scotia, I taught classes
    but what I loved most was helping people choose paper, embellishments
    etc.


Four movies you would watch over and over:



  1. While You Were Sleeping


  2. Pride & Prejudice


  3. Bridget Jones Diary (but not the second movie - boring!)


  4. Love Actually


Four places you have lived:



  1. Plymouth, Devon (born and bred)


  2. Cambridgeshire (don't remember exactly where as I was very young)


  3. Swindon, Wiltshire (a place to visit other places from!)


  4. Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada (beautiful but not for me)


 Four TV shows you love to watch:



  1. Medium


  2. Ghost Whisperer (got in to this in Canada but don't think it's made it's way over here yet)


  3. Charmed


  4. Deal or No Deal (sad I know but I like it)


 Four places you have been on holiday:



  1. Maine, USA


  2. Bermuda


  3. Barcelona, Spain


  4. Ontario, Canada


Four websites I visit daily:



  1. UKScrappers


  2. Various blogs: Shimelle , Michelle , Ali Edwards , Cathy Zielske , Kirsty , Jane , Heidi Swapp & Nat (I know cheating slightly to group them together but hey!)


  3. Kindred Creations (a Canadian online scrapbooking community)


  4. And according to my web history CBeebies but this is probably the children!


Four of my favourite foods:



  1. Crispy peking duck


  2. Roast with all the trimmings


  3. Skors ice cream


  4. Tiger butter


Four places I would rather be right now:



  1. In my new house (hopefully on track for middle of February)


  2. At ScrapManic, cropping, chatting, cropping


  3. In bed with a good book, a hot cup of coffee and quiet


  4. On the beach in Bermuda




Four bloggers I am tagging:



  1. Michelle


  2. Kirsty


  3. And sadly that's it, I can't
    think of a third or fourth as I don't really "know" any other bloggers!
    Billy no mates - that's obviously me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment